A credit card is required to book you reservation, regardless of how payment is rendered. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover and AMEX. A deposit of 50% of the total rental amount including taxes is due when you make your reservation; the remaining amount is due upon check-in. If paying by check, deposit is due ten days after the booking date. Rates do not include state sales tax and Town of LaPointe lodging tax, totaling 12%.
- When making reservations, please be certain that the unit you reserve is the one you want. Changing units at any time is considered a cancelled reservation and our cancellation policy will be enforced.
- Except where noted changes on cancellations made outside of thirty days prior to arrival date will be charged a $50.00 handling fee. Changes or cancellations made within thirty days of arrival date will lose their deposit of 50%. No exceptions.
- Guests may leave early, but we do not give refunds for incomplete stays.
- Rental information subject to change.
- Camping or RVs are not allowed on any of our properties
- Cribs and rollaway beds are not available.
- Pets are not allowed in homes unless otherwise stated. If pets are found, we reserve the right to terminate the remainder of your stay without refund.
- All of our guests may enjoy the use of our outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and beach. Weather permitting, our pool and hot tub are typically open from Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend. Please bring your own beach towels.
- Please check in at The Inn’s Rendezvous Center for keys and directions. Please call ahead to make arrangements if you will be arriving late.
- Non-returned rental keys are subject to a $25.00 charge. Please return all rental unit keys to the Rendezvous Center upon check-out or place them in the key drop-off box located outside of the Rendezvous door upon departure.
CHECK-IN Time is 3:00 pm
CHECK-OUT Time is 10:00 am