The Pub Restaurant’s COVID19 2022 Statement
It’s our 42nd season as we head into 2022! Summer 2021 primarily limited us to a “to-go menu” but, this year we are altering our style of service and updating our protocol. You can enjoy indoors our out and we are focused on how dining at The Pub used to be with enhancements and new features. Our outdoor seating has been expanded and you can enjoy your meal while taking in the beauty of Lake Superior. If you’d like to be inside, the door to our bar is open with a limited number of tables. We ask that if you have not been vaccinated that you please wear a mask whenever you are not seated. The bar seats are open and we encourage you to belly-up and enjoy our new wine & cocktail list. We are upgrading our pub beach/lawn and re-introducing a hot tub but even better than before for those who remember the old one.
In order to protect our staff, customers, and community please read the information below before your arrival:
Please wear a mask when in transit (before sitting down, using the restroom, approaching the bar, etc.) if you have not received a COVID19 vaccination. Please be mindful that the CDC recommends a limit of 90 min for dining time. We have provided supplies to support healthy hygiene for employees and customers including hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the building.
We kindly ask that you do not come to our restaurant if:
- You are experiencing any COVID19 related symptoms: fever, shortness of breath, chills, cough, loss of taste/smell, or sore throat.
- You may have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID19 or has symptoms related to COVID19.
The Pub staff has agreed to follow new safety protocol that includes:
- Increased cleaning, sanitizing and safely disinfecting
- Employees are prohibited from working if they are sick
- Strict hand washing and sanitizing surfaces
- Adherence to laws and guidelines set by State of WI and local municipalities
- Encouraged to report formal and informal safety concerns
- All employees are educated on COVID19 updates & practices
With our new approach, we’re hoping to balance superior service while making sure we prioritize safety. We’re looking forward to the 2022 season , we’ll keep you safe and provide the same quality of food & drinks under our new structure.